SEOM issues an error message at startup.
Project Contains a Missing or Broken Reference
Uninstalling UPS WorldShip un-registers the DAO360.dll control SEOM uses to access the database.
- Exit SEOM and close Microsoft Access.
- Locate the DAO360.dll file on your workstation and make a note of the path.
- Go to Start > Run and enter: Regsvr32.exe “[path to the DAO360.dll]”
- If the file is not found, contact SEOM Tech Support to get a copy of the file via email. Save the file to the default location, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao360.dll and register the control.
- Open SEOM to confirm the fix was successful.
Component and Versions Affected