Orders paid by the PayPal Express Checkout Service are not handled properly upon import into SEOM.
Imported orders paid by the PayPal Express Checkout service are marked as having a Balance Due even though the system parameter PayPalOrdersArePaidInFull is set to TRUE.
Imported orders paid by the PayPal Express Checkout service, and the system parameter PayPalOrdersArePaidInFull is set to FALSE, the user receives the messages: at PayPalGetDetails error -2147024891 “Access Denied”
Current versions of SEOM use MSXML to communicate with PayPal. Recent Microsoft Service Packs for MSXML implemented a security “enhancement” which causes that service to interrogate an Internet Explorer security setting, “Submit Nonencrypted form-data”, prior to submitting or accepting forms sent with non-SSL encryption. If this setting is set to Disabled or Prompt, the calling action fails.
- Open Internet Explorer and select Options from the Tools menu to open the Internet Options screen.
- Click on the Security tab and then click Custom Level to open the Security Settings – Internet Zone screen.
- Scroll down the list of settings until you see Submit Nonencrypted form data and click the Enabled radio button below it.
- Click OK to save the change and return to the Security tab of the Internet Options screen.
- Click OK to exit the Internet Options dialog.
Component and Versions Affected
- All versions and editions of SEOM