- Microsoft Windows 11 and all available Service Packs (RECOMMENDED)
- Microsoft Windows 10 and all available Service Packs (Extended Microsoft Support till 10/14/2025)
Microsoft Access Full Version*
- Access is included with Microsoft Office Professional 365 (32-bit only) with all updates
- 2021 (32-bit only) with all updates (Extended Microsoft Support till 10/13/2026)
- 2019 (32-bit only) with all updates (Extended Microsoft Support till 10/14/2025)
- 2016 (32-bit only) with all updates (Extended Microsoft Support till 10/14/2025)
*Trial editions or run-time environments are not recommended
Microsoft .Net Framework
- Version 4.0 or newer (installed with supported versions of Windows)
SQL Server (Standard, Enterprise, or SQL Express Editions)*
Users are strongly encouraged to install the latest versions of SQL Server and all applicable service packs in order to take advantage of the latest improvements in the product, such as speed and security vulnerabilities.
- SQL Server 2022
- SQL Server 2019 (Extended Microsoft Support till 10/12/2029)
- SQL Server 2017 (Extended Microsoft Support till 10/12/2027)
- SQL Server 2016 w/ Service Pack 2 (Extended Microsoft Support till 07/14/2026)
- SQL Server 2014 w/ Service Pack 3 (Extended Microsoft Support till 07/09/2024)
* SQL Server is optional for V7.00+ Stone Edge Enterprise Edition
Stone Edge has a dependency on Microsoft Access on each client PC and SQL Server (if running the Stone Edge Order Manager Enterprise Edition) on your database server. The minimum PC/Server hardware requirements are the same as your specific version of Microsoft Access and Windows Server & SQL Server installations.
Minimum recommended hardware:
- 2.3 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher (Intel i5 or i7 dual-core processors are recommended)
- Minimum of 4 GB RAM
- 1.5 gigabyte (GB) free disk space recommended
- Screen resolution
- 7.0xx, 7.1xx & 7.5xx: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- 7.7xx: 1366×768 or higher resolution monitor
- A high-speed broadband internet connection
- A Local Area Network (LAN) or equivalent is required for multiple computers to access a common store file simultaneously; 1000 Base-T (gigabit) Ethernet is recommended, along with CAT6a or higher cables .
- Wireless (WiFi) connections are not recommended.
- Requirements for a server may vary depending on which edition of SQL Server you choose to run. Please refer to the system requirements provided by Microsoft.