- Microsoft Windows 10 and all available Service Packs (RECOMMENDED)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and all available Service Packs
Microsoft Access Full Version*
- 2019 (32-bit only) with all available Service Packs
- 2016 (32-bit only) with all available Service Packs
- 2013 (32-bit only) with all available Service Packs
*Trial editions or run-time environments are not recommended
Microsoft .Net Framework
- Version 4.0
SQL Server (Standard, Enterprise or SQL Express Editions) *
Users are strongly encouraged to install the latest versions of SQL Server and all applicable service packs in order to take advantage of the latest improvements in the product, such as speed and security vulnerabilities.
- SQL Server 2017
- SQL Server 2016 w/ Service Pack 2
- SQL Server 2014 w/ Service Pack 3
- SQL Server 2012 w/ Service Pack 4
* SQL Server is optional for V7.0 Stone Edge Enterprise Edition
Stone Edge has a dependency on Microsoft Access on each client PC and SQL Server (if running the Stone Edge Order Manager Enterprise Edition) on your database server. The minimum PC/Server hardware requirements are the same as your specific version of Microsoft Access and Window Server & SQL Server installations.
Minimum recommended hardware:
- 1.2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher (Intel i5 or i7 dual-core processors are recommended)
- Minimum of 4 GB RAM
- 1.5 gigabyte (GB) free disk space recommended
- Screen resolution
- 7.0xx, 7.1xx & 7.5xx: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- 7.7xx: 1366×768 or higher resolution monitor
- A high-speed broadband or T1 internet connection
- A Local Area Network (LAN) or equivalent is required for multiple computers to access a common store file simultaneously; 1000 Base-T (gigabit) Ethernet recommended, along with CAT5E cables.
- Wireless connections are not recommended.
- Requirements for a server may vary depending on which edition of SQL Server you choose to run. Please refer to the system requirements provided by Microsoft.