Some of these parameters also depend on the capabilities of the payment processor or gateway being used.
Review the list and set them according to your needs.
- AllowCaptureHigherAmount – If TRUE, the program lets you change the amount of a delayed capture to an amount greater than the pre-authorized amount. If FALSE, a delayed capture must be for an amount less than or equal to the pre-authorized amount.
- CaptureApprovedOrdersAtImport – If TRUE, when importing orders, if an order can be approved, the program will try to capture its pre-authorized credit card payment (if any). If the payment cannot be captured, the order is not approved.
- CaptureAtFillBackorders – If TRUE, when using the Fill Backorders form, if an order can be approved, the program tries to capture its pre-authorized credit card payment (if any). If the payment cannot be captured, the order is not approved.
- CaptureAtManualApproval – If TRUE, when orders are approved manually, the default is to capture the initial credit card charge if it has been pre-authorized but not captured. If FALSE, the default is not perform the capture automatically.
- RequireAuthForManualOrders – If TRUE, when you enter a credit card order at the Manual Orders screen, you must select the Authorization button to pre-approve credit card sales. Then, when you click Save, the payment is captured. If FALSE, you can either do the same process, or skip the pre-authorization, and the program transmits the sale without the prior authorization.
- RequireAuthForPOSOrders – same as RequireAuthForManualOrders, but for the POS (Point-of-Sale) interface.